- We all love bags — but under eye bags and tired eyes are another story!
- Beautiful eyes start with Arame Nourishing Eye Cream
- While other eye creams use old standbys like caffeine, we turned things up a notch with hyaluronic acid, vitamin C and arame seaweed — a rare aquatic botanical that soothes and awakens delicate eye skin fast
- Nutrients in seaweed combat the look of dark circles and puffy eyes in the a.m. for well-rested eyes that nip late nights in the bud
- While you may still need caffeine to give you that morning jolt, sleepy eyes will never give you away
HOW TO USE
Use twice daily (before applying your moisturizer) to re-energize tired eyes.
Aqua. Hyaluronic Acid. Arame Seaweed. Cannabis Sativa(Hemp). Neem Oil. Jojoba oil. Aloe Vera. Glycerin. Rosa Canina. Helianthus Annuus. Rubus Idaeus (extract). Camellia Sinensis. Laminaria Saccharina (Algae) extract. Spinach (powder) herb, Melia Azadirachta. Tocopherol. Cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, Xanthan Gum. Leuconostoc Radish Root Ferment Filtrate. Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate.